Friday, December 19, 2008

He Is Here!...

That's right! Teague Bradley Blanchfield came into the world on Tuesday, December 16th at 7:03 pm. He weighed 7lbs. 5 oz. and was 19.5 inches long.

I was induced Tuesday morning. At about 10:30 am they gave me the pitocin, I stayed strong without an epidural until I was dilated to a 3 1/2, and it was at 5:00 pm; then it was time for some pain control, I told them not to give me all of the epidural though. It took me a half an hour to go from a 3 1/2 to a complete 10, so fast! I pushed for an hour, then my little man was here. It was a great day, he was born on my dad's birthday that is why is middle name is bradley. His uncles (my little brother Jonah) middle name is also Bradley.

I got to go home yesterday, it's been nice to be home and adjust to having a baby. Having Teague here is the best Christmas present, I'm so glad he got to be here before christmas.
Grandma Shannon.

Grandpa Brad.
Grandma Lisa.
Grandpa Greg.

He was so alert after he was born, he would look all around.


The first thing he did was grab onto my finger and he wouldn't let go, I was instantly in love. It brought me to tears.

2 comments:

Robbin and Boyd said...

Oh Annie he is beautiful and you look so good. I am so excited he is here so that me and your mom can spoil our grandson's. Take them to the park and the zoo and everywhere.

kristien143 said...

He is beautiful Annie. How is life as a mommy? I can't wait to meet him. Enjoy everyday because they really do grow up way too fast!