Saturday, March 21, 2009

News News News!

Well, next Sunday the 29th Teague is going to be blessed. So family put it in your calendars. My sister and brother and their families will be coming into town and I can't wait to see all of them :) it'll be a lot of fun. There is going to be a lunch at my dads and shannons house...Its going to be packed. I never realize just how much family I have until something like this takes place.
I'm really excited for it!
This weekend work is dragging by. I really dislike working this shift. The older Teague gets the more I miss him while I'm gone. I hate being away from him practically 3 days.
Grandma and grandpa Roybal are watching him for a few hours today while my mama and Greg go shopping.
I started going to the gym last week, and I have a personal trainer...holly cow I'm weak and extremely sore ha ha ha ha! But it feels so good. I'm excited to see the progress as I continue going. I really would like to run a marathon this year. or maybe two so I'm going to start training for that once I get in better shape. I'm also excited for the summer to come so Teague and I can go on jogs and walks, or to take him to the park, ha ha ha..oh or go swimming with grandpa blachfield and go boating. Its going to be such a fun summer.

No comments: