Friday, March 13, 2009

Teague-a-roonie

He is getting so big! I can't believe it.
So Teague is almost 3 months old and I can't picture him not in my life anymore. Its like he's always been in it and meant to be in it forever.
I've started putting rice in his late night feeding bottle (which is usually around 10:00) we've done this for two weeks now and he loves it! He's now sleeping through the night! Oh yeah, super excited about that. He'll usually be asleep by 11:00 and sleep until 7:00 or 8:00, its simply amazing and I hope it lasts.
I bought some apple juice for him...Oh my heck you should see him suck it down. He loves it more than the rice bottle. its Hilarious. I put 2 ounces of juice and 2 ounces of water so he doesn't get a tummy ache, well last night was the first time I gave it to him then this morning I gave him some too. I only gave him an ounce last night and this morning he drank two ounces.
I love having a boy. Its so fun to watch him grow. His personality is already so noticeable, and I'm afraid I've got a little cry baby on my hands ha ha, but he's so sweet and loves being cuddled.

No comments: