Saturday, March 21, 2009

Picture time!!!

Tarah came over and helped me take some pictures of Teague. I'm going to send out blessing announcements. Also these are his 3 month old pictures. She's pretty good if you ask me :) Thank you Tarah...I love you!!!




















Teague was being so cute in his bouncer today while I was getting ready for work.




The other day Jessica and I went out to dinner and went and got tea. She had an appointment to get her tattoo started and that makes me want mine done. So bad! I can't wait until its finished. Anyway...of course we couldn't help but take pictures of our kids ha ha.











2 comments:

Aubrey Kilpatrick said...

He is soo soo handsome annie!!

Robbin and Boyd said...

Teaggers Auntie Robbin loves you. You are so very cute and chubby. I am glad I got to hold you today. I love you

Auntie Robbin